Are you willing to write for Saw Museum? Are you coming here to share your knowledge, your thought about saw products, and saw accessories? We are here to welcome you and your guest post.
Sawmuseum.com is a trusted website where you can share your experience, knowledge, learning, tips, etc. We are allowing to post enthusiasm about different types of saw products.
We want to open an opportunity for excellent guest writers to our blog. And you are always welcome to contribute to our website.
Guest Post Submission Topics
We accept the guest posts those topics are related to saw products and saw accessories. Like
- Table Saw
- Tile Saw
- Circular Saw
- Miter Saw
- Chainsaw Chain
- Scroll Saw
- Band Saw
- Reciprocating Saw
- Hand Saw
- Saw Blade
- Saw Blade Gaurd
- Saw Stand
- Safety Tips
- How To
- Product Review
- and all of others that related to saw
Guest Post Submission Guideline
- Your article should be 100% Unique ( Never Submitted anywhere before), original, easy to read, grammatical-error-free.
- At least 1 image in the article.
- No vulgar words, no dirty images in the article.
- No affiliate links are allowed.
- Read the “Submission Demo”
Your post must have a good quality title. The topic you want to write that should appear in the title.
The first thing that comes after the title is the introduction. Most of the readers go back or continue based on the introduction. So good quality, an interesting introduction is a must for the guest post.
The body is the heart of an article. This is the main part that gives the required information and keeps the reader engaged. Make the body reader-friendly. Do not use unnecessary sentences that make the reader bored or disturbing.
Like others, the “article-length” is also important sight as too-long write-ups can sometimes become monotonous. Also, to standardize the content length of the article on our platform, we have set the word count of articles to be a minimum of 1000 words. So, you should write at least 1000 words for your post.
Like the introduction, the conclusion is also an important factor for an article. Finish the article with a short paragraph of your thought on the topic.
Use a short meta description that highlights the topic. Add your focus keyword in the meta description.
- Pay special attention to Introduction and Conclusion.
- Tr to avoid complex sentences and phrases.
- Use easy to understand language that makes reader-friendly.
- Content should be as belong the guidelines that we have provided.
Guest Post Submission Sample
Why Write For Us?
- Our website starts the journey at 2018.
- Moz DA is 21.
- Your post will permanetly exist in our website.
Guest Post Submission Process
- If you are interested to write for us, then please submit your article on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will connect to you as soon as possible.
[*Note: If there is any necessary we will edit the post]